Testing HVAC System for House | Residential | Business | Home
There are times when your home ductwork should be tested professionally. Milwaukie Heating & Cooling professional technicians are trained and certified to complete CheckMe™ testing, and many other specialized technical testing processes.
If your system is working correctly, your home should be comfortable, in connection with how your thermostat is set. You should be seeing energy savings, and they are in line with your expectations, based on temperature settings on your thermostat. Perhaps the biggest payback is that your cooling system should last longer with less repair.
At the completion of the CheckMe!™ testing process you will receive a printed certification reporting your systems performance from an independent outside engineering company. There is no extra charge for this. It is included in the price that you paid for the testing. This will confirm any adjustments or repairs that were made to your system.
How do you know when your air conditioner or heat pump is saying “check me”?
Symptoms to look for:
- Your air conditioner or heat pump runs all the time or too long.
- Your utility bills seem too high.
- The indoor humidity is just as high, or higher than the outdoor humidity level.
- Some rooms are hot while others are cool.
- Your house never seems to be comfortably cool enough.
- You’ve had refrigerant added to your cooling system more than once in the past 5 years.
- There is too little airflow from the floor or ceiling vents.
- Extremely cold air is blowing from the registers.
- Your air conditioner keeps shutting off when the house is hot.
- Your air conditioner has not been serviced for more than two years.